Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Anything Goes At Loves Rubberstamps


Happy April!!! My gosh these months are just zooming by ... it will be Christmas again before you know it hehe.

As it's Tuesday there is a new challenge starting over at Loves Rubberstamps and as it's also the first Tuesday of the month that means it's everyone's favourite.... Anything Goes.

How to play: Just upload a creation that follows this week's challenge to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the tag or keyword LRSBC95. Our challenge is open to everyone, you can use any stamps and products that you would like, and you can enter as many times as you want. Deadline:
The linky entry widget will close at 9PM CST on Monday, March 31st so all entries need to be in before then. Prize Information:
One lucky participant will be chosen using a random number generator will be able to proudly display our Winner's Badge on their blog!

We will have two different possibilities for a gift voucher prize from Loves Rubberstamps for the winner as well.
$10.00 - If the stamp used is from a company that we do not carry in our store
$20.00 - If the stamp used is from a company that we DO carry in our store
If you want to see what companies we carry visit our store 
Loves Rubberstamps



Firstly I cut a piece of watercolour card that would be my card layer and stamped Magnolia- I'm In Love using Archival Black Ink on to it.  


I coloured Tilda in using Distress Inks and a waterbrush. The colours I used are -
Distress Ink- Tea Dye
Distress Ink- Tattered Rose
Distress Ink- Weathered Wood
Distress Ink- Spun Sugar
Distress Ink- Victorian Velvet
Distress Ink- Milled Lavender


After I had finished colouring her in I then stamped a sentiment from MFT- You Make My Day again using Archival Black Ink.


Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hugs Lydia xxx

9 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

OMG! This is the sweetest ever! I love that you stamped the sentiment over the image. Awesome job....

Nikki said...

This is gorgeous Lydia. I love the CAS style to your card and how you stamped your sentiment over part of the image. Watercolouring with Distress Inks is on my list of things to try this year.

Nikki

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so adorable! Love the cute image and the shading and coloring. The little pearls are so perfect with her.

Susie Sugar said...

Your card really pops Lydia
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Marcy said...

Beautiful CAS card Lydia and I love that you water colored her in distress inks! I tried that technique for the CASE challenge and had so much fun. This makes me want to try it out again! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Athina said...

So pretty and elegant! I love how you do the watercolor technique!

Gail said...

I am spending my blogging time looking at your pictures and posts. Hahhaha! I love this watercolored Tilda. I've never tried to watercolor like this with those inks. Your card is beauitful and those words are perfect...she's sitting right on them. I love this idea and this overall card. Hugs, Gail

Elaine said...

Gorgeous!
I love the whole design of your CAS card. A sweet Tilda and beautifully coloured, and a fab sentiment.

Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda challenge.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Jenny said...

Beautiful, great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen x