Sunday, 6 April 2014

Sensational Sundays At Loves Rubberstamps


Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher!  We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!



I started by cutting a piece of watercolour card that would cover the bottom part of my card. I then smushed Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry onto my craft mat added a mist of water and rubbed this piece of watercolour card through it. After it was dry I added it to the bottom of my base card.

I then took another piece of white card that was the same size as my card front, drew a curve on it with the use of a side plate and then cut along this line. Before I stuck this down I stamped the sentiment from MFT 'You Make My Day' in Archival Black Ink on this layer.

I made my own enamel dots for this card by adding a few dots of whit enamel accents to my craft sheet waiting for them to dry and then colouring them with Copics

Thanks for popping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

Now Visit each of the Design Team Ladies to see their amazing projects...leave comments along the way for more chances to be our blog candy winner! 

Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog
Dangina
Joni
Nina
Nikki
Lydia - that's me

Blankina



11 comments:

Nikki said...

Gorgeous colours and a fab design.

Nikki

jonim52 said...

Awesome design.

Blankina said...

Great CAS card, what an idea..
Have a nice Sunday
Hugs Blankina
PS You still not have added my name in your sidebar :)

ionabunny said...

Love your CAS card and ye olde sideplate technique made me smile

Laura Lunsford said...

ANother pretty card! I love the layout....

Dangina Martinez said...

Fabulous colors and sentiment.

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

WOW, I love the colors and style of your card. tfs Patricia B

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the ink colors.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Tenia Nelson said...

Super FUN!!

Cathy Parlitsis said...

So simple and pretty!

Marcy said...

Loving the look of this style and the burst of color in the background. Beautiful job! :)